The Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the provision of professional and effective analysis, advice and guidance to: clients, employees, contractors & Directors on all matters relating to global risk and intelligence collection/analysis.
The Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the provision of professional and effective analysis, advice and guidance to clients, employees, contractors & Directors on all matters relating to global risk and intelligence collection/analysis.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- The role holder works with other analysts to oversee all alerting and analytical reports produced by all Solace Global staff.
- Assist the Senior Intelligence Analyst (SIA) to oversee the country report production and event alerting by the Response Managers and as required focus their attention in the right geographical places.
- Provide training and feedback to Response Managers from an intelligence perspective where required
- Assist the SIA to ensure the company has the right intelligence feeds to collect the appropriate level of information.
- Ensure the company has the right intelligence analysis software to ensure the collected data is processed appropriately.
- Write bespoke intelligence reports as per client requirements including but not limited to pre-travel advisories, desktop risk assessments, due diligence and on-line investigations.
- From the intelligence perspective assist the Software Developers and Customer Success Manager with enhancements to our proprietary risk management platform, Solace Secure.
- From the intelligence perspective assist with client presentations.
- Coordinate with marketing and business development to ensure that our intelligence products and the Solace brand is promoted to support business growth.
- Provide marketing with bespoke reports to assist in the digital marketing of Solace.
- Develop and evolve Intelligence products and processes to better address market needs.
- Produce Maritime reports in support of our maritime division, SGM, where required.
- Support Risk and Maritime Operations when required.
- Maintain awareness of global events to support more detailed travel advisories and intelligence products.
- Set up of monitoring systems to trigger notifications to SGR of relevant attacks and incidents globally and more bespoke during monitoring periods in support of high risk travellers/client locations that are paying for dedicated monitoring services
- Present intelligence services to clients when required.
- Managing a Quality Service.
- Making Effective Decisions.
- Leading & Communicating.
- Delivering at Pace.
- Analytical skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Essential: A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an intelligence analyst
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Essential: Excellent written and verbal communication
- Essential: Ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Essential: A proactive person with the ability to perform under pressure
- Essential: Excellent administration skills with a keen eye for detail
- Essential: Excellent computer literacy, experience with MS Office applications
- Essential: Interest in and good knowledge of current affairs
- Essential: Ability to work autonomously
- Essential: Knowledge of global politics and culture
- Essential: Risk Management experience/knowledge
- Desirable: Experience of responding to critical incidents
- Desirable: Second language
- Desirable: Industry specific qualifications
- Desirable: Military or Defence Intelligence analysis experience
- Experience in an intelligence role, with evidence of delivering intelligence analysis.
- An understanding of Land Operations within a commercial security environment.
- An understanding of Maritime Operations within a commercial security environment.
- A proven proactive solution finder who is not put off by unexpected obstacles.
- Second Language.
- Internal: MD Risk, Operations Director Risk, Senior Intelligence Analyst, Operations Managers, Response Managers, Customer Success Manager and Business Development
- External: Clients and intelligence sources.
Other important features or requirements of the job:
- Prepared for domestic and international travel and working outside of office hours as projects or operational requirements dictate.
- Right to live and work in the United Kingdom and undertake Security Clearance
- Working hours Mon – Fri 0900-1700 However, Solace Global Risk provides 24/7 operational support to clients and there may be occasions where Intelligence Analysts are required to support taskings outside of regular office hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Poole, BH15 1JF: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- travel risk: 1 year (preferred)
- global affairs: 1 year (preferred)
- international security: 1 year (preferred)
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Martin Veale email@example.com