Solace Global Risk is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their already well-established team, to play an important part in the ongoing marketing strategy.
Purpose of Job
We are looking to expand an already well-established marketing team. You will play an important part in the ongoing marketing strategy and work within the global risk division of a risk management company based in Poole, Dorset. We offer excellent employee benefits such as health care plan, free gym and pension.
You will have the opportunity to influence the day-to-day content marketing operations. This role is for you if you’re not afraid to voice your ideas, you have a flair for creating engaging content and have a keen interest in technology, current affairs and global security.
Create and implement content in line with the marketing strategy, ensuring relevant KPIs are met.
Take ownership over the social media and digital communications strategy, with engaging and informative communication material, including thought leadership articles, social media posts and video content.
- Support the Marketing Manager and SEO team with ongoing website updates.
- Build and test email campaigns with an analytical approach.
- Support the planning of industry events, webinars and podcasts.
- Ensure brand direction through visual communication and tone of voice aligns with company ethos and values.
- Scan competitor websites and digital media on a regular basis to identify opportunities to advance the service offering.
- Support the marketing manager to create effective branded collateral with copywriting and design for sales materials, slide decks, brochures and bespoke client material etc. Further support channel partners with sales material.
What skills are we looking for?
This role is suited to someone with exceptional written communication skills, that can write compelling content to engage a corporate audience. Prior experience of working on B2B marketing campaigns would be an advantage.
This role is a junior to mid-level position, so ongoing support and training will be provided by the Marketing Manager. However, the ideal candidate will be highly organised, can work autonomously and will have had some experience working with;
- Writing blog posts or articles
- Updating websites using WordPress CMS or similar
- Creating email campaigns in platforms such as Mailchimp or similar
- Creating design assets for social media campaigns in Adobe
- Will have some knowledge about CRM systems and lifecycle marketing
- Location: Poole, Dorset (opportunity for flexible working)
- Job type: Full time, permanent
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Industry: Global Risk management
- Experience: Junior to Mid-Level
- Education: Certificate of higher education (minimum) – degree in marketing or similar (preferred)
- Flexible working
- Healthcare plan
- Monthly gym membership
- Company pension
- Regular socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary: £27-32,000 (depending on experience)
- Holiday: 23 days plus bank holidays
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org