Maritime Project Coordinator
Solace Global is a global security company that specialises in risk management, maritime security and cyber security. This role is within the maritime division which works to protect offshore operations within the renewable energies sector.
Due to growth, Solace Global Maritime is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join the operations team. The purpose of this role is to provide offshore technical, commercial, and operational support to Solace Global Maritime Ltd (SGM) and its interested parties, to ensure the company’s strategies, objectives, missions, and visions are achieved. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced operations team, in a well-established, rapidly expanding business.
- Support SGM’s senior leadership team in their pursuit to achieve company and project specific objectives, so these are delivered on time, on budget, and ensuring the needs and expectations of interested parties are met.
- Aid in the creation of project tenders.
- Assist in the construction, implementation, and amendment of department and project specific integrated management systems, and ensure SGM’s resource planners, registers, and project management platforms are updated, where required.
- Management of project resources, so all tasks are appropriately performed, whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality, health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Help to ensure the financial aspects of SGM’s projects are managed appropriately including, but not limited to: client, contractor, and supplier invoicing.
- Support the Project Operations Director in the recruitment and management of contractors and suppliers, including HR processes, training and feedback.
- Ensure operations are conducted in line with project specific execution plans and standard operating procedures, whilst troubleshooting potential risks and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Create and distribute project reports.
Education and Experience
- Project management experience, preferably in the offshore EPCIC sector or oil and gas environments.
- Previous security/risk management experience.
- Previously held a position that has been operationally focused and/or client facing such as response/operations manager, account management or business development.
- Broad knowledge of appropriate project management tools such as Microsoft Office systems.
- Confident and competent communicator.
- A keen problem solver who is flexible and adaptable.
- A driven individual who is goal focused and accustomed to operating in a fast-paced-ever-changing environment.
Other requirements of the job:
- Hybrid. Predominantly office based & home working on an ad hoc basis.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 0900hrs – 1700hrs.
- Evening and weekend working as per duty rota, when required.
- Business travel could be required.
- Managing Director.
- Project Operations Director.
- Finance Team.
- Compliance Director.
- Solace Global Risk.
- Supply Chain.
Compensation and Benefits:
- £25,000 – £28,000 depending on experience.
- 24 days holiday entitlement (increasing by 1 per year to a maximum of 30 days).
- £40 gym membership contribution.
- Company pension.
- AXA private medical cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com