Solace Global Risk are looking for a Response Operations Manager to join our team in Poole, Dorset.
Solace Global Risk are recruiting for Response Operations Managers to join our team in Poole, Dorset.
This a frontline role in risk management based at our 24/7 response centre. This role sees applicants work closely to monitor ongoing operations and global events as part of a team as a frontline response to emergencies, protecting people, assets and reputations.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this is an entry level position here at Solace Global Risk.
Closing date for applications is 30 November 2020.
Purpose of job:
• Frontline response to emergencies, protecting people, assets and reputations.
• Monitoring of global events, proactive and reactive alerting and notifications.
• Management and oversight of ongoing on and offshore operations.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Intricate knowledge of Solace Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Incident /Emergency Procedures.
• Keep Solace customers and staff safe wherever they are in the world.
• Focus on allocated region for intelligence, country reports and special reports.
• Monitoring of security and other events globally.
• Monitoring of Solace staff and customers globally.
• Advising customers and staff 24/7 about events that impact them
• Screening, prioritising, grading and publishing security alerts into the Solace Secure Platform.
• Conducting short-term analysis on specific events and writing advisories.
• Maintaining country reports within their designated Area of Responsibility.
• Providing security advice for customers intending to travel or already in locations around the world.
• Scoping, proposing, contracting, planning and managing journey management tasks around the world for corporate customers.
• Liaising with and building the Solace Global Provider Network.
• Responding to crisis events around the world to keep customers safe, including if required immediate lifesaving advice protocols through to managing their evacuation to a safe location.
• Liaison with clients regarding security requirements, management of their expectations and delivery of exemplary operational outcomes in accordance with Solace SOPs.
• Proactively develop and maintain a professional client relationship with clients, whilst ensuring all contractually agreed responsibilities are delivered within operational timeframes.
• Ensure operational records are completed correctly; to satisfy internal and external audits, these critically include export control regulations and restrictions.
• Ensure Company reputation, ethos and unrelenting pursuit of excellence is maintained to an impeccable standard by all contractors.
• Use judgement and experience to rectify/troubleshoot issues that may arise.
• Support to commercial team as required.
• Represent the Solace Operations Centre in meetings as required.
• Specified tasks as directed by Line Manager.
Customers, MD Risk, MD Maritime, Operations Directors, Maritime Operations, Intelligence Analysts, Senior Response Manager, Commercial team, Accounts and Contractors
Required Skills and Experience:
• Essential: Excellent written and verbal communications
• Essential: Ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Essential: A proactive person with the ability to perform under pressure
• Essential: Excellent administration skills with a keen eye for detail
• Essential: Excellent computer skills, experience with MS Office applications
• Essential: Interest in and good knowledge of current affairs
• Essential: Excellent spoken and written English
• Essential: Ability to work with often little direct supervision
• Desirable: Experience of responding to critical incidents
• Desirable: Second language
• Desirable: Intelligence analysis experience
Other important features or requirements of the job:
• Work a 12 hr shift of 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off
• Annual Leave of 16 days x 12 hour shifts
• To deliver verbal briefings/presentations as required
With many years of supporting ultra-high net worth families & individuals, Solace Global understands tailoring serv… https://t.co/exBkJw73SS
Solace Global's weekly #COVID Update is part of our free intelligence mailing list. Check it out here:… https://t.co/zSJj2VdZ4e
WE ARE HIRING! Solace Global Risk are recruiting for Response Operations Managers to join our team in Poole, Dorse… https://t.co/slFNt8gmWO
Solace Global's weekly #COVID Update is part of our free intelligence mailing list. Check it out here:… https://t.co/2mqfW5EbtY
2020 continues to be a turbulent year, with a second spike in the #pandemic, #environmental disasters & #terrorism… https://t.co/FuFaXDqdpo
Solace Global's weekly #COVID Update is part of our free intelligence mailing list. Check it out here:… https://t.co/s0dvp4OCTx
RT @itijonline: Tonight is the night! We can't wait to celebrate with you all and see the winners of the 2020 #ITIJAwards revealed. Tune in…
Tensions are high as the #UnitedStates prepares to elect their next #President. In an unusual year, the campaign ha… https://t.co/o9YKHxlHaz
Several gunmen have opened fire in a number of locations in central #Vienna in an apparent #terrorattack that has l… https://t.co/0qwIoUBAvU
On 29 October, an attack occurred outside the Notre Dame church in #Nice. Read our Alert Plus on the incident and t… https://t.co/u1PsG50I8a
Protests in Nigeria began on 7 October, with young Nigerian’s protesting the disbanding of the Special Anti-Robbery… https://t.co/VtNtsN69Kn
Sign up for FREE today!
Receive regular special reports direct to your inbox by entering your email here.